Thursday, May 03, 2007

 

Day 437 - Survivorage and Idol Final Four

Greetings, Bloggy Weekend-WannaBe's!

It's Thursday, and that's Survivorage Day!

I'm skipping the pizza night this week, we are having hot dogs and beans or quesadillas with our 'Survivor' tonight.

I'd rather post a photo of Jeff Probst than Simon Cowell, yes?

By the way - I am rooting for 'Yao-man' (I did not double check the spelling) to win Survivor.

Switching shows to American Idol, I had guessed the two who got voted off last night, and all my favorites -Melinda, Jordin and Kiki (I did not double check the spelling) are in the final four.

Yesterday morning at 6am I mentioned that I was getting caught up on my project. By 10am all that changed and now I have even more work, and some rework to do as well. Drat.

I spoke too soon and brought 'bad juju' on myself for saying that, didn't I?

Have a great Thursday, Friday is just one day away, and TTFN!

Comments:
I didn't even know they made men like that. What is he doing out in the desert? Like I said, You find some great pics, Karen. Have a good day, it is a beauty up North.
Steve and I are going on the Harley to who knows where if he deems me Well Enough.
 
Hey Karen, I saw your comment yesterday, never replied. I don't know of anybody going, if anybody was it would be the new guy.
 
I would've liked a picture of Simon! I think he's adorable!!! I was happy with the picks last night. Glad all the girls are still going strong. Happy Survivor Night! xoxoxo
 
It's even a nice day here in Maine--green grass, daffodils are blooming, and one tulip has bloomed--50 degrees at 11am, supposed to go to 60, Wow!

Let's hear it for the girls--go Idol! Sorry I don't watch Survivor and people eating ants and raw meat-Ugh!

I don't know whether to reply to the blogger or the bloggees--all so enjoyable! Let us know when your hearing returns, Karen! Soon I hope!
 
Jeff Probst is engaged to a girl from Maine who was on one of the earlier Survivor shows. I like Yau-man or whatever, also. I adored last year's winner, Yul.
 
...careful now, Karen with that juju...it be comin' up on the 4th of May, and you don't want NO fender benders in your DRIVEWAY!!!
 
When I'm away at my other home, on the Cape, I don't have a computer, so you're spared a couple of days a week, or at least one day...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?