Monday, April 30, 2007

 

Day 434 - Monday Monday, Can't Trust That Day

Greetings, Monday morning blah-gers!

I like that greeting so much I'll probably use it every Monday.

Today's diagram shows everything I wanted to take for granted about the ear.

My ears are still stopped up and I can't hear. They are not draining though, so I ASSUME (big word) that I am on the mend, though I am still sneezing and congested.

Using the word 'apparatus' sounds a little old-fashioned to me, like my grandfather calling a disposable diaper a 'contraption'. Hysterical.

Monday night is usually Cracker Barrel night, but for the past couple of weeks we've been busy or away, and tonight our friends are busy, so we'll postpone for another week.

Funny thing, I must have had precognition because I made catfish filets for dinner last night, and we usually order catfish at Cracker Barrel. Don't worry, I don't need the calories.

I'm going to hit the road early for work. I had intended to do a lot of work this weekend, but I couldn't get motivated, being SICK and all.

Karen, the work will still be waiting there for you, trust me. Good point.

Gotta go, gentle readers! Enjoy HEARING things! TTFN!

Comments:
I'm sorry you STILL can't hear! Should I be sending you ear drops yet?? :(
Have a good monday and GET BETTER DAMMIT! xoxoxoxoxo
 
Here comes unwanted dietary comments from allergic Marcia- for me, I get congestion in my body from wheat, diary, and sugar. Not that you SHOULD cut them out, just a comment. Hope you feel better soon.
 
May not be a bad idea temporarily until you're feeling better! Anything that COULD possibly help!!
 
Please totally ignore any dietary comments if they make you angry- I promise I won't say any more. People find my dietary comments annoying sometimes, and I apologize for that. I just feel so good, that's all, and sometimes the drugs that the doctors give you don't make the symptoms better. But there I go again...
 
I just plan to ignore unwanted dietary EVERYTHING...uh, I'm not really sure what that means. Oh I'm so confused!
But really, Karen, hope you make it through your day, and night even without a Cracker Barrel fix! I sure could use one right now.
 
I recommend jack daniels - you won't care that you can't hear. Better than dairy.

We will worry about you in Ireland without da blog -- so get well before Saturday!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?