Sunday, April 29, 2007

 

Day 433 - Where, oh where has my hearing gone...

Greetings, Blogregation!

Good thing I can SEE and SMELL because I can't HEAR. My head is still stuffed up but I am getting a bit better, meaning my ear isn't draining as much. I took my third day of antibiotics today.

I'll make this short because Charlie's son and daughter-in-law are joining us for breakfast later this morning.

On the menu:

Scrambled eggs
home fries
bacon
sausage
country ham on rolls
pancakes
orange/tangerine juice
coffee

Charlie is the designated pancake maker, he's getting good at it!

Whaddya think?

Talk to you later... bye!

Comments:
I think I wanna come over for breakfast! YUM!!!! Feel better Mamma! xoxoxoxo
 
Everyone sang Happy Birthday to me in church today, and the choir added harmony. Very embarrassing. Time to eat lunch, and then back to work, teaching piano. Feel better, Karen.
 
In case you aren't checking Sat. responses, here I am today -- my Saturday absences are because the computer is at my office and Sat is the one day I don't go to the office.

Marcia, a late but heartfelt Happy Birthday! You were and are adorable. "Mom", is that boiled frosting--and pink! how cute.
I wish a heat man would visit my home!

And feel better soon, Karen!
 
Nancy wishes ANY man would visit her home...haha!
 
Hey karen, be good to yourself, and rest....
fluids, tylenol, your medicine: all of it and be sure to take it on time (I know you will).
Check it out - I've known people who have had to use ear plugs when swimming in pools, or they get ear infections. A possibility!
 
oh my gosh that felt good to give advice after being sick for one flat month!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?