Thursday, April 26, 2007

 

Day 430 - Thursday! One more workday to go

Greetings, Bloggificants! (yes, I made that up).

My presentation went just fine yesterday, and I need to give another one on Tuesday. I have two meetings today, but might ask to work from home tomorrow because I have NO meetings on Friday! Yippee! We'll see how it goes.

Today's artwork was created on a Thursday, so I grabbed it from the internet to post. I love 'kid drawings'! My refrigerator is lonely without them.

In the past, every square inch of the refrigerator was covered with papers, artwork, photos, magnets, memos, and whatever other flotsam and jetsam would adhere to it!

I have a suitcase in the closet filled with old artwork by the kids - maybe I should have some of it framed. A suitcase makes a good storage bin, by the way, and can stand in place in a closet!

By the way, I have another suitcase that is going to the dump, the zipper got on my last nerve and I'm tired of fighting with it. Does anyone own the 'not quite hardside but not cloth either' type of suitcases they are selling nowadays? Are they sturdy? I want to order a new suitcase (or two) and might get one of those.

Gotta get after it! TTFN!

Comments:
Hello Karen, you didn't say how your presentation went yesterday.
Hope you're holding up under all this craziness- I'm finding it a little challenging!
 
Hi Karen,
Love the pic, your presentations ALWAYS go well...you were born for the stage and screen, remember? Hey I'm not kidding!! This lady can SING.
 
Yes she can!!! And as far as luggage, i really like the ones we got for a wedding present! They seem to be holding up well and fit lots of stuff!! (Which is a big plus after a week in Tennessee!!)
xoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?