Wednesday, April 25, 2007

 

Day 429 - Midweek Already!

Greetings, Gentle Bloggers!

The week is flying by.

Charlie is safely home and eating oatmeal in the kitchen. He is on an oatmeal kick in the mornings instead of sausage and biscuits. Big difference!

I have to give a demo this afternoon of the reporting project I've been working on for the past couple weeks.

I would think that means it would need to be READY BY THEN, yes? It's 'kind of' ready, but hopefully by afternoon will be more to my liking.

I guess the most important thing is to be accurate, not necessarily pretty.

It's been cloudy and humid here with temps around 80. I think we are getting rain later today. I just looked at the radar and the rain isn't even in Tennessee yet.

No time to blog more this morning, I've got to get on the road and get things ready for that demo. TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
Good luck with your presentation, I'm sure it will be very accurate! Maybe even a little bit pretty!
 
I'm sure your demo will be excellent! And Charlie is home, all's right with the world!
 
And he's eating oatmeal, which will keep him around longer than sausages will.
 
Happy Wednesday! I'm cleaning up & getting ready to go home...Yay! I'm sure your presentation went well! xoxo
(Nice how everyone mentioned THAT 'cept NANCY who mentioned CHARLIE'S breakfast...hehee)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?