Sunday, April 22, 2007

 

Day 426 - A Click and a Promise II

Greetings, Blogregation!

It's nearly 7pm and I've had a busy day of swimming, shopping, and eating. Charlie was home for a while this morning and is now at a conference till Tuesday.

I have become addicted to MANGOES.

I have 60 Minutes on - why can't Andy Rooney have his eyebrows trimmed? Inquiring minds want to know. And why are his lips reminiscent of a turtles jaw?

Guess what? I found an article about his eyebrows. Go figure...

http://www.ncbuy.com/news/2003-03-12/1006338.html

Gotta watch the Amazing Race! TTFN!

Comments:
What do you expect me to say about Andy Rooney's jaw, or face, or whatever you were talking about? Huh? You expect me to waste my time responding to some blog about Andy Rooney's face? Well, I never! (I'm back from vacation and you'll just have to put up with my snide comments.)
 
Karen, reading between the lines I know why you didn't write your blog in the morning. Nuff said.
 
Hey thanks for lettin' me know what kind of sandwich. Really! I really would have been disappointed if my question had gone unanswered. And now I get to say Blimpy Ciabatta Club Sub a couple more times, and be silly. (Though I'm sure the family thinks I'm crazy, not silly!)
 
Hahaha @ 'big sis'. Sorry you're back from Vacation...hope you had fun ;)
Glad you found time to post your blog Mamma! I was very sad without it! xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?