Saturday, April 21, 2007

 

Day 425 - A Click and a Promise

Greetings, Bloggy Sure-Glad-It's-Saturday-ers!

I woke up this morning with a headache and sore neck - I think I slept badly. I also fell asleep with the food channel on and turned it off around 3am.

Charlie called last night and had a GREAT day fishing yesterday on Kentucky Lake. He said he caught about 13 fish (bass, stripe, crappie), and big ones. The other guys did well too. They are filleting, freezing and saving the fish for a family fish fry at a date 'TBD' in the near future.

I got up to swim and went back to bed. I also think I've been snoring because my throat was all tight and 'yucky' - I can't tell if I'm catching a cold in my throat or whether it's allergies or just sleeping wrong and snoring in the night. Go figure.

Now it's 9am and I need to get a move-on to accomplish all my Saturday shopping and swimming goals.

Blog at ya later! TTFN!

Comments:
I woke up the same way today! STILL have the headache...how strange! It's amazingly beautiful here today. Need to get some work done, but gonna take the Bubba for a walk first! YAYYYYYYY! Just ran out for an Iced Coffee to celebrate the warmth! Love you!
 
I just heard 'Honey' on the oldies station...Awwwwwwww!!! I LOVE that song! Made me wanna cry! ;)
 
:( Where you be Mamma?? Makin me nervous w/ no bloggin! Hope you're having a great day instead! xoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?