Friday, April 20, 2007

 

Day 424 - Bribery vs. Bloggery

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders! It's Friday! Hooray! This has been quite a week.

March in a circle, unsupervised, because I can only leave a note then need to get back in the kitchen.

There were some Regal Cinema movie super-passes (good for any show, any time, never expiring) handed out at work yesterday. My manager gave me her two passes in exchange for a peach cobbler for her husband's birthday celebration today. It's baking in the oven now.

As you recall, a few months back I traded another peach cobbler (peach=power I guess) for use of the employee of the month parking space.

I am getting VERY good mileage out of peach cobbler around here.

Charlie left this morning for his annual fishing weekend with 'da boys', and I might just get some use from those movie passes this weekend!

TTFN and have a great weekend!

Comments:
Hmmmmmm, I want summa that peach cobbler! Yum!!!!! Have a nice friday Mamma!!!! xoxoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?