Thursday, April 19, 2007

 

Day 423 - Finally, So Long to San-Loser!

Greetings, Bloggy Idol-Watchers! Today is a day of celebration!

Sanjaya was finally ousted from the American Idol finalists. He didn't belong there, and 'nuff said about that. So long, San-Loser.

Quote of the day:
I'd love to be a pop idol. Of course, my groupies are now between 40 and 50. Kevin Bacon

By the way - I was on a plane flight once (Chicago to LA) with Kevin Bacon. He wore a neon pink baseball cap. He looked exactly the same as he does on TV.

Some random acts of blogginess:

Tonight is Survivorage-Night! Nancy - don't forget to tape it.

I usually stop at Sams Club on Thursday nights (for some reason), so I might end up picking up dinner there.

I am wearing a shirt today with olive and black horizontal stripes. I feel very W-I-D-E in it. Maybe that W-I-D-E feeling is due to all the FOOD I consumed while in New England, not my SHIRT?

Today might be payday at work, I can't remember. (Great memory, Karen)

I have a scratchy throat going on - I hope I didn't catch a cold on my trip.

That's about it for Thursday, folks! Have a good one and start looking forward to FRIDAY!

Comments:
I love that Kevin Bacon wore a PINK HAT on the plane. Gross!!! I missed Idol last night...figures it was the one we've all been waiting for! At least the little troll is gone! ;)
xoxoxoxoxo
 
Fashion alert -- never wear horizontal stripes unless you are over 5'8" and under 120 pounds.

I thought Sanjaya (?) was pretty entertaing the three times I've caught snippets of his "singing" - I found him quite engaging. Last night, Jay Leno had a hilarious photo of John Edwards with a Sanjaya hairdo.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?