Wednesday, April 18, 2007

 

Day 422 - Midweek already!

Greetings, Bloggy Dearests!

It's Wednesday, which is 'Hump Day', and I am a day late and a dollar short.

I caught up on a little sleep last night, but woke up for a while at 3am. Sheesh.

It's quarter past 6 already, so this is going to be short and not very sweet. I don't think I can stand looking at 'Beavis and Butthead' for very long anyway.

I look forward to catching up on stuff at work, as I lost a day on Monday and don't want that to impact my project timelines.

Quote of the Day:
I am one of those people who thrive on deadlines, nothing brings on inspiration more readily than desperation. Harry Shearer

Have an inspired vs. desperate Wednesday and TTFN!

Comments:
Yay for Wednesday!!! I am SOOO ready for the weekend! xoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?