Monday, April 16, 2007

 

Day 420 - Where oh where has my intinerary gone?

Greetings, Bloggy Travelers!

I wish I were a traveler, but I can't get out of Providence.

At the moment, my plane is delayed and according to the news, the PVD airport is closed. My plane was supposed to leave at 8 this morning but right now there is a tentative departure time of 1pm this afternoon.

I don't exactly know why they think the flight will go when the airport is CLOSED, but I'm too dumb to argue.

Wish me luck, folks! TTFN!

Comments:
What a mess!!! :(
Not quite the weekend getaway you'd planned for!
 
I heard that Green had a building that got damaged. I guess you're just stuck not working and bloggin' it!
 
Hahaha! That was funny!!!
 
And what about poor Charlie, with all the howling winds and rain in Tennessee, with him all alone?
 
Of course Nancy is worried about the big, strong Man all alone in the rain! LOL!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?