Sunday, April 15, 2007

 

Day 419 - Nor'Easter the week after Easter

Greetings, Blogregation! Well, guess what happens when you fly on a Friday the 13th weekend?

I'm having a nice visit in New England, but Delta has cancelled my flights for this afternoon due to the big storm and 40-60 mph winds coming in.

Delta has rebooked me and I am confirmed on another flight tomorrow that changes planes in Atlanta.

I *hope* that these new flights will be able to fly, but nothing is certain yet! I have the feeling I'll just have to play it by ear and hope that I make it back tomorrow.

I just haven't had good luck lately with airline travel!!! Sheesh. I was on hold last night for ONE HOUR AND TWENTY MINUTES, just trying to get a Delta agent on the phone to change my flights.

I've had to notify my boss, notify the family, change my flights, and I still need to call the 'park and fly' place and tell them I'm not arriving at 11.

That's all the news for now! I'm at my sisters, my daughter is hanging out with us, and we're watching movies and eating popcorn. TTFN!

Comments:
And now I'm home. :( Had a nice visit though!!!! Wish you could stay longer!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo
 
Boy, since I'm writing as older sister I feel like I should say something wise, but I don't have much to say. I just came from a meeting to get contradancing going here. Our first one here will be on June 10. With a live band. Had a nice cup of tea, good conversation with someone I met from the contradance committee. Hoping I'll be able to take the boat on Tuesday. No computer on the other side, Karen, so you'll have to wait, after Tuesday, til next Sundayfor more comments. Good luck with your travels. I just heard a plane even though the wind is pretty loud.
 
Sounds pretty exciting back there, Karen -- and hey, no Monday at work!

To niece (Karen's older sister),I have my Nantucket sweatshirt on and of course always think of you when I wear it.

Is contradancing anti-dancing?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?