Friday, April 13, 2007

 

Day 417 - Off I go, into the wild blue yonder

Greetings, Bloggy Travelers!

It's Friday but I'm not at work! March in a circle.

I'll be flying on a commuter jet like this later this morning. I change planes in New York.

I hope my connection works out all right, because I'm not familiar with JFK airport at all. I haven't taken this particular set of flights before, but I figured for $160 round trip, I'd try it!

I've got 'dinner out plans' with the family, and I'm sleeping over at my daughter and son-in-laws house in Massachusetts. We've got a fun weekend planned - visiting and eating. ;-) What else would we want to do???

Gotta go get in the shower, TTFN and have a great weekend!

Comments:
We're waiting for you in Rehoboth and Providence! We're just leaving Maine now to come down to Prov. It's white here--about 8" of fluffy white stuff (yes, snow in April!)
 
That's so funny, I still say I hate things if I have a strong feeling about something- how old was I? You have a good memory. I remember "explaining" things to you two, like what fools gold was.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?