Thursday, April 12, 2007

 

Day 416 - Survivorage Night!

Greetings, Bloggy Waiting-for-the-week-to-enders!

Today's photo is of the beautiful ocean - I don't know where this was taken but it could be anywhere tropical or along the Gulf.

Note how clear and turquoise the water is! AAAaaaaahhhh.

Charlie and I are meeting some people (including Buddy Joe) after work tonight for dinner. It'll be fun.

Tomorrow morning I fly out for New England for the weekend (yes, I am flying on a plane on Friday the 13th, dumb butt that I am).

I'll try to blog from wherever I am, if only just to tell you what I am EATING. ;-)

TTFN, I am going to do a bit of packing this morning!

Comments:
Yay! Packing to come see MEEEEEE!!! I can't wait...getting the house ready & the pets psyched up...haha! Wish you were staying w/ me the WHOLE weekend! We don't want to share!! :(
LOVE YOU!
 
"A day late and a dollar short" i.e., just reading yesterday's blog! First a beautiful picture of Pt Reyes, and I well remember that conversation with Marcia so long ago! Good for you remembering it! Can't wait to see you on Sat, but call as soon as you get in Fri night. We're having another 6 to 12" snow fall--will this winter ever end!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?