Wednesday, April 11, 2007

 

Day 415 - Midweek Already!

Greetings, Bloggy Mid-Weekers!

Half the workweek is done and I've got to catch up!

Today's photo, kindness of Aunt Nancy, is of the beautiful Point Reyes National Park and Seashore in California.

Talk about breathtaking and spectacular!

You can hardly see them, but there are elephant seals all over the beach!

http://www.pointreyesseashore.com/prsl/PointReyes/park.html

I need to spend more time at our national and state parks. Nature ROCKS and I don't want to miss seeing some of these beauteous sights!

When my older sister was little, she said (when the cat had caught a rabbit and brought it into the house): 'I hate Nature'.
My mother, in her gentle way, said: 'Well, we're part of Nature'.
My sister replied: 'I hate DEAD Nature'.

That said, I'll make this short and go try to finish that difficult code I am working on.

Comments:
Great photo! By the way my friend (a much better photographer) took it, not me.

Re "older sister's" comment, that sounds like her. Serious even at a young age.
 
Beautiful picture!!! Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!!!! Almost time to come here! YAYYYYYYYYYY
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?