Tuesday, April 10, 2007

 

Day 414 - Taxes are IN THE MAIL!

Greetings, Bloggy IRS-Contributors!

My tax return is outside in the mailbox, that's one thing that can be checked off the list! AAAaaaahhh, peace of mind at last...

Today's LOVELY photo of the Smoky Mountains was taken by our very own buddy Joe this past weekend.

This is just SPECTACULAR! Thank you so much, Joe!

Yesterday was a tiring day at work, but today I feel optimistic that I am going to make good progress. (Does that mean I'm setting myself up for a fall? Maybe!)

I didn't swim yesterday, and I didn't swim Sunday, so now I feel like Jabba the Hut. Maybe I'll get over to swim after work today instead of staying late.

It is 32 degrees but we are supposed to 'warm up' to a whopping 60 degrees - I already miss our 70's and 80's from two weeks ago.

Have a nice Twofer Tuesday and TTFN!

Comments:
Congrats Mamma! I still need to file my extensions for the shop...Ick. Maybe someday I'll finish my bookkeeping BEFORE April?? Prob'ly not.
Sorry it's still so cold there, but it's no better here. Bring warm clothes Friday!!! Perella's here we come!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxo
 
Glad you reminded me to get the extension!! I always get money back but usually don't file until October, is that dumb or what? I'm not known for being fiscally conservative.

Hope it warms up for your late Easter!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?