Monday, April 09, 2007

 

Day 413 - Monday is Fun-day if Your Taxes are Done

Greetings, Bloggy Tax Preparers and Tax Procrastinators!

It's Monday and I just need to make a copy of my tax return to file away, and I can mail it. Aaaaaah...

It's a beautiful thing.


WHY I procrastinated over it this year I am not sure - maybe because I had two W-2's and an unemployment 1099 to deal with, a new set of bank accounts in addition to the old ones, etc. Dunno!

I hope everyone had a great Easter! Charlie and I went to see the movie '300' - it was pretty good if you like LOTR-style battle scenes!

By the way - I never saw so many six-packs outside of a liquor store! Those Spartans sure weren't sparse in the muscle area, and they didn't (apparently) think much of clothing either.
;-)

Let's hear it for the Spartans! Hoo-rah!

After the movie we had an awesome dinner at Chili's - they have a triple combo with ribs, smothered chicken, and grilled shrimp. It was deeeee-licious and I am NOT getting on the scale today.

Have a nice Monday and TTFN!

Comments:
Sounds like a nice Easter! Glad you all had a nice day! We'll see you in just a few days now! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! xoxoxo
 
Gil's granddaughter saw that movie and liked it very much, she was telling us yesterday. And we watched "Happy Feet" that the Easter bunney gave her yesterday! See you soon!!!!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?