Saturday, April 07, 2007

 

Day 411 - Frozen-egg Hunts Galore on Easter Eve!


Greetings, Easter Egg Hunters!

There will be many Easter Egg hunts today for the children. As it is TWENTY-TWO DEGREES OUT, I feel sorry for the kids and their parents!

When the bitter cold arrived yesterday afternoon (with a strong wind), it kicked up a few SNOW FLURRIES HERE!

I passed two men trying to mow their lawns while snow flurries were flying around them. A VERY interesting sight if I do say so myself!

I saw two boys scurrying for home, their hoods up on their sweatshirts and their hands deep in the pockets.

Charlie made us a nice fire in the fireplace, and we had a cozy evening at home!

I'm leaving to go swim, but have a great Easter Eve, everyone!

Comments:
HAPPY EASTER!!! xoxoxox
 
Happy Easter, Heather! Did you make a basket? I didn't! xxx
 
I did for the girls...but not for us ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?