Thursday, April 05, 2007

 

Day 409 - Goodbye Gina and Survivorage Night

Greetings, Bloggy Idol Fans and Survivor Fans!

I was unpleasantly surprised when Gina got voted off Idol and *&^%$ Sanjaya is still hanging in there. I also don't like the 'short skirt' girl's singing, but I can't remember her name at the moment.

I saw a note on the web that starting next week, some Idol results shows are an hour instead of a half hour. The one hour shows are April 11th, 18th, and May 2nd. We now return you to your regularly scheduled blogram...

Apologies for all the short blogs lately, but life is short and so are my blogs. ;-)

This morning I am giving a 3 hour training class and haven't had time to prepare for it. I *might* have an hour or so once I get into work if nothing comes up beforehand. I might need to shut myself in the conference room and work in there.

Have a great Thursday, don't forget Survivor tonight! We are going to polish off the leftover pizza from Sunday night, so it'll be an easy dinner preparation. TTFN!

Comments:
I was VERY bummed that the rocker girl got voted off...Sanloser wasn't even in the bottom 3!! Disgusting. The short skirt girl stunk too. Getting aggrevated with Idol this year. Oh well, have a good day anyway! xoxoxo
 
Karen, who will get voted off tonight? I was thinking of you when Boston Rocky got voted off--that was tense. He is annoying but remember Bob of Bob and Amber was pretty annoying too.

Does Charlie ever cook dinner?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?