Wednesday, April 04, 2007

 

Day 408 - A Change in the Weather

Greetings, Bloggy Storm Chasers!

Here is a very unusal artistic interpretation of a thunderstorm, done in plastic. Cool, huh?

We had thunderstorms last night, starting around 10pm. They loudly announced the change in the weather, along with a nice light show.

Yesterday was 85 degrees, today is supposed to be in the 50's for the high.

Very different climate this week!

My new project at work this week is going fine, my old project is still lagging. When am I going to catch up?

I need to catch up on several things - like my TAXES! I am giving a training session tomorrow at work (all morning) on Microsoft Reporting Services - have I had time to prepare for it? Nope. Bummer! Guess I'm gonna wing it.

Have a great Wednesday and TTFN!

Comments:
A change in the weather here too this morning. Gil calls it a "sap snow"--a light snow that is good, I guess, for producing sap in the maple trees. Tonight we're supposed to get from 5 to 10" of snow, and I'm worried about the Rohins. We have crocuses who can weather the storm so to speak, but the poor birds! It will all melt quickly I hope!
 
That is a really cool picture!!!! Crappy day today and have a nasty headache to boot...off to bed soon! xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?