Tuesday, April 03, 2007

 

Day 407 - Springtime in Amish Country

Greetings, Bloggy Signs-of-springers!

I'm running late this morning, it's already quarter past 6!

Today's photo is of some beautiful and hard working plow horses in Amish country in Ethridge, TN.

They get their day of rest too on a Sunday, and were enjoying the beautiful weather. They seemed very friendly when we drove by.

They were shedding their winter coats and looked kind of shaggy, but even that was special.

We saw lots of knobby-kneed colts as well. They were SO cute! Maybe my sister has a better picture of a colt than I do.

Gotta go, folks! Have a nice Tuesday and TTFN!

Comments:
Aww, I want one of those! We need to go back there for a visit!! My poor husband is in desparate need of a vacation...think he may have a total meltdown soon! eeek!
Have a good day Mamma! xoxo
 
Come here and visit! I can't take vacation but I can see you every night after work! xxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?