Sunday, April 01, 2007

 

Day 405 - April Fool on ME!

Greetings, Blogregation! Happy Palm Sunday!

My sister went to swim with me this morning, I got her up at 5:45am. We just finished a monster-breakfast of homemade strawberry pancakes, bacon, loaded scrambled eggs with vegetables and cheese, toast and homemade jam, etc.

Today we are going for a scenic drive to Amish Country and on the Natchez Trace Parkway. The Amish don't do Sunday sales, but we can still see the beautiful farms and countryside.

My brother in law just played an April fools joke on me - he came in and announced I had a flat tire, and we all totally fell for it! HA! Charlie resignedly got ready to go outside and change it so we could take our 'tour' today.

Have a nice day, everyone! TTFN!

Comments:
Awww, the little STINKER!! Haha! Tony's working all day, so I think I'm safe from the tricks! Have fun!!
 
I bet you told your sister no swim, no breakfast, poor thing! Good joke! I wish I were there touring the Amish countryside instead of sitting in my office.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?