Saturday, March 31, 2007

 

Day 404 - No time to blog, gotta go!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekend Warriors!

I have just finished (at 5:50am) my preparations for company! I even rewound the vacuum cleaner cord around the proper hooks instead of winding it on my hand and hanging it on there. Charlie will be proud.

I am going to go to Nashville to swim, then give my sister a call and make arrangements to meet them at their hotel or maybe the Opry Mills Mall.

No time to blog, gang, but have a great Saturday and I'll blog at ya later!

TTFN!

Update at 7:10pm - we've had a great day!

I had my swim in the morning, then met my sister and brother-in-law at Cracker Barrel. I had eggs, turkey sausage, wheat toast and my sister shared her pecan pancakes with me!

From Cracker Barrel, we journeyed to the Opry Mills mall, where we walked through the Aquarium restaurant, did some shopping, then headed to Franklin.

We drove past the place where I work, then through historic downtown, and then toured Carnton Plantation and the Confederate Cemetery. It was really excellent! We had a great time and it was a beautiful day.

http://www.carnton.org/

We finally got 'home' after 3pm, rested and watched some tv, and had a HUGE dinner.

I made:

Pork tenderloin
Baked potatoes
Pearl onions
Sauteed mushrooms
Amish corn
Multigrain bread
Garden salad
Butternut squash ravioli
Pesto and walnut ravioli
Spanakopita (spinach pie with filo dough and feta cheese)

We are suffering from food coma similar to post-Thanksgiving dinner. My sister says they are grateful for it. ;-)

Plenty of leftovers if anyone wants to drop in! TTFN!

Comments:
Have Fun!!!!
 
We'll be right down! Hi to y'all!
 
Hi Heather! Hi Mom! xxxx
 
Ok that's it. I'm coming to Nashville sooner than later!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?