Friday, March 30, 2007

 

Day 403 - Company on the way!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders! It's Friday!

Sail in a circle on the General Jackson paddlewheel showboat.

Guess what? My sister and brother in law have just made an unexpected appearance in Nashville, and they're staying at the Opryland Hotel!

They are going on the General Jackson today, and going to the Grand Ole Opry, and tomorrow they are coming to visit and will stay overnight tomorrow night and maybe the night after. Good thing the house is 'relatively' clean!

Anyway, I'll go through the 'guests coming' checklist, hide all the clutter, drop off my dry cleaning which was sitting on the guest bed, mail the packages that were on the kitchen table, and probably not get my taxes done again.

Gotta go, company is coming! TTFN!

Comments:
You haven't done your taxes yet? Who ARE you, and what have you done with Karen???

Of course with being out of the country, I haven't done mine either.
 
I'M JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! I wish Tony & I were there...we REALLY want to plan a trip soon!!! :(
Hugs to the world travelers. xoxox
 
Very funny, Joe and very true! I don't know what is UP with me this year, terminal procrastination! And Heather, come and visit! I can't take vacation days, but I know you know your way around! xxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?