Thursday, March 29, 2007

 

Day 402 - Survivorage Night!

Greetings, Bloggy Couch Potatoes! (Oh, that would be me).

Survivor night is such a looked-forward-to night at our house.

I always know the plan for dinner (that would be pizza), and we look forward to watching what games the Survivors participate in, as well as whatever drama they might generate during the show.

Quote of the day from a cast member of the first season of Survivor:

I didn't watch Survivor 2. Colleen Haskell

By the way, Charlie always pronounced 'Colleen' as 'Coal-leen', which I thought was funny.

Gotta make this short, the project that I have been trying to finish by the end of the week just had a design setback (my bad) that I'm going to have to figure out a solution to. Good luck to me.

Me and 'da boys' that sit near me are all going out for lunch to a Mexican restaurant called 'Pancho's Place'. Hope I can find something low fat there!

TTFN and have a great Thursday!

Comments:
We never did start watching Survivor...maybe next season. Guess we'll watch a movie tonight instead! That DAMN SANJAYA (is that how you spell it?) got through again!!!!! UGH! That show is getting pitiful! :(
 
I've heard that there are groups who encourage people to vote for the worst Idol, who obviously is Sanjaya. He doesn't deserve to be there! xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?