Tuesday, March 27, 2007

 

Day 400 - Twofer Tuesday!

Greetings, Bloggy Doublers!

I bring you springtime on the isle of Capri in today's photo - nice, isn't it?

It's day 400 and I should have a very nice blog prepared to celebrate reaching another 'DOUBLE'-zero on the day counter.

Ain't gonna happen, though - because I am going in to work early so today's blog has to be short.

Sorry!

One newsflash - remember the brown-patterned capri pants from Chico's that were in the picture on yesterday's blog?

There is an auction for another pair (different size) on eBay right now - and the starting bid is $29.99. I think $4 is a much better price, don't YOU?

I am laughing all the way to the bank.

Well, gotta go! Love you bye!

Comments:
Haha! You're getting all the bargins! I had an exciting morning...woke up at 6 to my darling sponge stealer, Tom playing with A REAL MOUSE! He caught it, killed it and was throwing it around. Tony & I were a little bummed cuz we'd kinda gotten attached to our little mouse, but Tom did his kitty job, so who can argue! YAY TOM! The house is safe now for you next month.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?