Friday, March 23, 2007

 

Day 396 - Thank Goodness for Friday!

Hello, Bloggies in Waiting for the Weekend!

It's FRIDAY! Hooray!

You know what to do - march in a circle! Chant Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!

The photo to the left is someone's interpretation of springtime...

It reminds me a little more of having the post-happy-hour spins! (and no, I have not had THOSE in 25 years or so).

It's already after 6 so this will have to be short. I want to leave in time to go walking before work. Sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't.

HEY! I haven't even BOTHERED to get into THIS story yet, but remember our pyro-neighbor who keeps starting fires 'accidently' as he is clearing land to build his house on?

Well, they have started the house building process.

The property next door is 69 acres. What is the only spot on 69 acres that will perk AND have somewhat reasonable access to the main road?

RIGHT UP AGAINST OUR PROPERTY LINE, IN OUR SIGHT LINE FROM THE BATHROOM, THE OFFICE, THE KITCHEN, AND THE DEN, RIGHT NEXT TO OUR BACK FIELD WHERE CHARLIE LIKES TO GO AND PLAY AND ENJOY THE PEACE AND QUIET. There could NOT be a more inconvenient spot for US.

Good grief, Charlie Brown! I'm just trying to deny it until I see exactly where the house is going vs. the septic system. We may have to plant trees to block their view.

End of rant. Have a great Friday and a great weekend! TTFN!

Comments:
HOW AWFUL!!! I can't believe the ONLY place on all that land that they could build is right on top of YOU! Jerks. Definitly will need to plant some trees......;(
Happy Friday anyway!
xoxoxo
 
Karen, are there any restrictions against building on the property line? Might want to check it out. Can you have a neighborly chat with them to see what they are doing and to find out if there is a way to change it or mitigate the impact?
 
Well we're screaming "How awful!", Aunt Nancy comes up with some ideas. Hope they work out!
 
No, I'm not really anonymous--It's me, Mom!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?