Thursday, March 22, 2007

 

Day 395 - Spring into Summer!

Greetings, Bloggy Sunlovers!

Yesterday may have been the first day of spring, but it hit 80 degrees here and this weekend is going to be over 80 degrees.

That feels more like May weather than March, but it is very windy.

Sorry Mom, I know you said it was TEN degrees in Maine yesterday!

I'm going to need to take the flannel sheets off the bed and put on regular sheets, or we won't be able to sleep, we'll sweat to death.

Two people on my team are on vacation, and three people on my team are in training 3 half-days this week. That leaves three of us, including me to do whatever might need to be done.

So, will I handle that situation? Go out to lunch!

I'm going out for lunch with some folks to Panera bread at lunchtime, and I'm going to have my favorite - soup in a bread bowl and a nonfat cappuccino. YUM-O!

Hey - exercise tip - when my manager needs to have a chat about a project or a catch-up chat, we've been going outside and walking instead of sitting in a closed conference room. It is a great way to get away from the work environment while we're doing work!

Have a great Thursday - hope you didn't miss Survivor last night!

Comments:
Hey, it's up to 40 degrees already and it's still morning! Now if we can just get this foot of hard crusted snow to melt, we'll be on our way to Spring, too!
 
I am so jealous of your 80 degree day!! I wish we had that weather! Just a few more months and we'll be warm...ugh. Should be almost 60 later next week...oooh...
xoxoxoxo
 
Thanks for not saying what happened on Survivor because I haven't watched it yet!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?