Wednesday, March 21, 2007

 

Day 394 - First Day of SPRING SPRING SPRING!


Greetings, Bloggy Springers!

Spring hath sprung!

Okay, not REALLY funny - but maybe a little funny?

There's a girl at work who loves toys - she was playing with someone's Slinky the other day.

I lent her one of my puzzles - (a little clear plastic box with a horseshoe and BB-sized balls that you try to get inside the horseshoe) to play with.

I heard her trying to solve it yesterday because the BB's make a rattling noise.

I need to leave early this morning because I have a meeting at 7:30am. Crack of spring dawn, eh?

Spring quote of the day:
If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall. I would go to more dances. I would ride more merry-go-rounds. I would pick more daisies. Nadine Stair

Happy Spring, Everyone! I hope the readers in Northern climes can see signs of spring by now!

Comments:
It's 10 degrees above zero this morning at 9AM. Not exactly Spring weather in this northern clime, but warming up tomorrow to almost 50. Wow! Happy Spring to all!
 
It's pretty cold here too, but bright and sunny! Happy Spring!! ;)
xoxoxo
 
62 degrees in SF, bright and sunny.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?