Tuesday, March 20, 2007

 

Day 393 - First Day of Spring EVE!

Greetings, Bloggy Spring Hath Sprungers!

Okay, spring doesn't officially start until tomorrow, but I can't wait!!!

Here is a lovely spring scene photo that I downloaded off the web, isn't it picturesque?

I want to go there!

Please note the stone bird house and the color of the trees and shrubs reflecting in the water. Ahhhhh....

I've always wanted to go to Washington DC for the cherry blossom festival. I love flowering trees!

When I was a kid, I used to EAT the flowers. Maybe I'll make it to the festival when I retire?

By the way, speaking of wonderful gardens, if you go to San Diego, don't miss Balboa Park next to the San Diego Zoo - it is a gorgeous park with a lot of exotic trees. It also has a theatre and restaurants and museums.

It's after 6 already and I am going to make this short. Have a great Two-fer Tuesday!

TTFN!

Comments:
Happy tuesday and almost spring! It's a beautiful sunny day here...not quite warm enough to FEEL like spring, but it sure looks it from the window! We have robins everywhere now! Can't wait for the flowers! Need to start a garden this year!!!
Curious, did the flowers TASTE good???
 
When I lived in the DC area I saw and loved the cherry blossoms. Cannot plan for it though--I went last year and arrived the day after the blossoms blew away with rain and wind. But I did see pandas that made it all worthwhile.

Karen you have two cousins and an aunt and uncle who live in the area--you should visit!
 
I WANT TO VISIT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?