Sunday, March 18, 2007

 

Day 391- Bring on the food!

Greetings, Blogregation!

Charlie's newly-married daughter and son-in-law are coming for lunch in about an hour, so I have to make this short.

I've already been to swim and stopped at Wal-mart to get shredded cabbage for cole slaw.

Menu for lunch:
Chili
Cornbread
BBQ chicken (I bake it first with sauce then grill it afterwards with more BBQ sauce for the grilled flavor)
Three bean salad with a jar of marinated mushrooms thrown in
Cole slaw
Peach pie and ice cream

Today at Wal-mart I bought the absolutely biggest green peppers I've ever seen, they must have had the miracle-grow stuff added to the soil! I need to go take a picture of them. I also bought some gorgeous and huge white mushrooms - don't know why the 'veg' looked so great today!

I didn't get to say that yesterday I went to the grand opening of a new Goodwill in Spring Hill, Tennessee. I am wearing next-to-new Aerosole slides I got there, and got some other great stuff too, like a pair of Chico's slacks, brand new.

I assume the Amazing Race will be on tonight, and Apprentice. I'd better check that BASKETBALL won't be on instead. Let's hear it for Vanderbilt moving on, though!

TTFN!

Comments:
I checked my TV Guide this morning because I got fooled with survivor last week -- and Apprentice is on, with our very own Govenator -- even though I'm a Democrat, he's not that bad and I think he's more Democrat than Republican underneath anyway. He fits right in in California that's for sure.
 
Happy Sunday! We're getting ready to boogie on out for the afternoon...wish we were going there though, sounds like a yummy menu! Hugs to the newlyweds and Charlie too (and have him hug you back for me!!!)
xoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?