Friday, March 16, 2007

 

Day 389 - SpongeBob Square Paws?

Greetings, Bloggy Pet Lovers! It's Friday!

Take your pet for a walk in a circle.


Today's photo is of my daughter's cat, Tom.


Tom has developed an attraction to her kitchen sink scrubby-sponge.



He jumps up onto the sink, grabs the sponge, and takes it away to play with it.



He growls at his brother (cat) if he wants to play with it too - no fair not sharing, Tom!



The downside - when it's time to do dishes, WHERE is the SPONGE?



Tom hides it from Heather so she won't take it away.



I vote that Tom gets his own sponge, and the dishes get another one that he doesn't like.


Whaddya think?


By the way - there wasn't any Survivor last night - BASKETBALL took over.


Next week, Survivor is going to be on WEDNESDAY, don't forget!


TTFN and it's almost the weekend! Happy St. Patrick's Day Eve? Wear green to work!


By the way - sorry about all the whitespace on this entry, Blogger still screws up if I add photos after I've written text and then I have to go try to fix it. TTFN again!

Comments:
Hahaha! That little stinker. I did end up buying myself new sponges & giving him that green one...but he still wants the soggy one on the sink, so I have to wet his every now & then...STRANGE!!!
Happy Friday! It's snowing here, but not as much as I'd hoped!
xoxoxo
 
Heather, I recognize the carpet but not the furniture -- looks great. Love the kitty!

Survivor--I was so mad that I taped (the non-existent) Survivor and not Ugly Betty! I should read the TV guide before I tape.
 
I love that Tom, too! And Karen, I can't believe that Survivor succumbed to March Madness! And it's snowing here, too--started about 6pm.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?