Tuesday, March 13, 2007

 

Day 386 - Twofer Tuesday!

Greetings, Bloggy Two-Fisted Drinkers!

What do you think of this 'Starbucks Mobile Unit'? Unbelievable! I love that!

I sometimes have both a hot drink and a cold drink going at work at the same time - usually a bottled water or green tea, and also a hot coffee or hot tea. Dunno why, I just do.

I saw a DUNKIN DONUTS ICED COFFEE commercial here in Tennessee yesterday! OMIGOSH!

That is definitely a first. I LOVE iced coffee - but all the cream in it makes it a tad on the decadent side to have with any regularity.

So, I have coffee on the brain this morning, because I filled my sweet n low container from my big box of sweet n lows, then looked down and I had filled my own coffee mug, not the mug I keep in the cupboard to use as a sweet n low container. Oops.

I'll confess another idiot move from yesterday, since it's Twofer Tuesday! We have a break room where the coffee station is. They have a pretty neat system where you slide the filter basket into a contraption that grinds the coffee beans fresh for you to brew coffee with.

My confession- I started the coffee cycle on a pot of coffee yesterday morning, completely forgetting to put the COFFEE GROUNDS in the filter basket! I made a nice pot of hot water. Sheesh.

My brain must have spring fever - either that OR I haven't recuperated from my cold yet and my brain is still fried. OR I'm just a dumb-butt. (Evil Bloggyman nods knowingly).

I am running way late this morning, it's quarter past 6! TTFN!

Comments:
I've done that w/ the coffee pot before...AND once, turned on the coffee maker WITHOUT THE POT under it! Water was everywhere before I realized it...OOPS! Happy Tuesday! xoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?