Monday, March 12, 2007

 

Day 385 - Time Change - Are We Awake Yet?

Greetings, Bloggy Sleepyheads!

Are we awake yet after the time change? No? Me neither.

Even looking at pictures of yawns made me yawn, unfortunately.

I went to the grocery store and the teenaged grocery baggers were all complaining about how TIRED they were yesterday after the time change. They were trying to outdo each others stories about how little sleep they had had that week.

I made eye contact with the middle-aged lady running the cash register and mumbled - they don't know what TIRED is, do they?

I said to one of them - 'Don't worry - when you're older you'll have time to sleep and then you won't be able to sleep'. I'm sure that was comforting for them.

Hey - can you believe Rob and Amber (pronounced 'Am-buh' by Rob) were eliminated from the Amazing Race last night??

And all because of ONE SPELLING ERROR (the word Phillipines)! Rob even SAID he hoped it wasn't a spelling thing, and then they didn't double check it! They will be kicking themselves in the butt over that for a long time. They would never make it as programmers if they can't double check their 'variables'. Ha!

I would rather see that Mirna and Schmirna team got kicked off - they get under my skin.

Anyway - have a nice Monday and TTFN! Don't forget to set the clock in your car!

Comments:
Ugh...don't know if it's because it's Monday, or because of the time change but I am EXTRA tired today!! Ready to go home and take a nap...but that won't happen! :( Have a great day!! xoxoxoxo
 
I don't watch Amazing Race but I assume Rob and Amber are the ones we loved on Survivor (Rob was a jerk though)?

Yesterday I took 2 19-year old college kids ("great" nephew and friend) to the beach at Santa Cruz-high 70s - they came out here from 0 degrees on Wed -- may be above 30 when they return. They will be sunburned and hated by all.
 
you got the spelling wrong too.. its Philippines not Phillipines
 
We're tired too, same excuse as everyone else! I had to smile at the spelling error--is it really true? Yup, looked it up in the dictionary, one L and 2 p's! The temp up here in Maine has gone up to 40, Wow!
 
Oh the SHAME of it - misspelling my discussion of misspelling! EGAD! ;-)
 
I'm a very good speller and was positive it was Phillipines! thanks "anonymous"!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?