Sunday, March 11, 2007

 

Day 384 - Going out the door

Greetings, Blogregation!

Just a click and a promise here - I'm out the door to go swim at 5:57- actually 4:57 if you don't count the daylight savings time change.

We saw a homemade sign posted next to the highway yesterday, saying simply - HELL IS HOT. Well, thanks for that weather update, whoever you are.

Gotta go! Have a great Sunday and I'll check in later on and tell you if I'm working on my TAXES.

Update at 5pm (used to be 4pm!). No, I have not started my taxes yet, but I MOVED the paperwork into the Den where it would be staring me in the face, calling to me.

I have sea scallops marinating in a plastic bag in the sink, and since I'm starving, maybe I'll start supper soon. We are having teryaki grilled scallops and onions with baked sweet potatoes and teriyaki vegetables.

TTFN and we'll have fun watching the Amazing Race and Apprentice tonight!

Comments:
Happy Sunday!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU! xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?