Saturday, March 10, 2007

 

Day 383 - Happy Saturday!

Greetings, Bloggy Saturday Celebrants!

I am just saying 'Hi' instead of writing a 'real' entry - I've been on the go since 6am this morning and we are just about to leave for a 1.5 hour drive to a 65th birthday party celebration.

I've had a lovely swim, did a little STUDYING for work, and haven't worked on my taxes that I need to do!!

My cold is finally better today - not gone by any means, but finally I am not miserable with my nose running every single second. Even people at work were telling me yesterday to get OVER this cold this weekend!

TTFN!

Comments:
Glad you're feeling a little better! Have a nice weekend! xoxoxo
 
Ditto to Heather's note! I hope you're going to rest tomorrow. I never hear you talking about resting! Remember for colds, fluids and rest, but you've gotten better apparently without any rest!
Take care of yourself--this is your mother speaking!
 
Haha..you're in trouble......heheheee....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?