Friday, March 09, 2007

 

Day 382 - Friday, Wonderful Friday!

Greetings, Weekend Wanna Be's!

It's Friday! Sneeze in a circle. I have had a busy week this week AND a cold, so I am ready to recuperate this weekend.

I am running out of time this morning, I am usually done and gone by 6:10. Apologies for a short blog. Just make something up, please and pretend you read it here.

My nose is running and I didn't get much sleep because every half hour I needed to blow my nose. Does that mean my cold is breaking up and getting better once it runs like a faucet? And cold or not, I still need to swim because I ate at Fat Mo's yesterday - again!

It's going to be SEVENTY-FIVE DEGREES this afternoon!! I saw a dandelion yesterday (daffodils have been up for a while), and some of the trees are budding.

We have a 65th birthday party for a friend to go to tomorrow afternoon - the wife of one of Charlie's fishing buddies. I need to remember to fill out a card and bring a gift and drinks and all that.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone, and if you're here in the South, enjoy this perfect weather!

Comments:
I want some of your perfect weather!!!!! Sorry you're still sick! Those nasty colds last forever...yuck.
Try to have a REALAXING weekend!! xoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?