Thursday, March 08, 2007

 

Day 381 - Survivor - of the work week!

Greetings, Bloggisimo's!

It's Thursday and the work week is almost over. I worked late the past two days, with a cold - whassup with THAT?

Why do I have to be so busy when I'm sick - it must be Murphy's intervention.

Today's photo illustrates the style of Minnetonka moccasins I just bought on eBay.

I have several pair (okay, more than several to tell the truth) of Minnetonkas, and I love them dearly. You see, at my new job I can wear moccasins with NO SOCKS, which I love.

This is a style I haven't tried before - whaddya think? It looks a tad more like a loafer than a moccasin.

Evil Bloggyman: That's right. SLACKERS like you should wear LOAFERS, get it, girl? Yeah, I get it - thanks, EB.

Another comment about my moccasins - I have several pair that, due to my walking around the building at work and scuffing my toe against concrete - the stitching is coming out right in the front. The rest of the moccasin is still perfect. I am going to have to take them to a cobbler and see what they would charge me to restitch the toes.

OR I could experiment with trying to stitch them myself, but I really don't think it would LOOK right. What do you think, gentle readers? Do I learn a little leatherwork or pay someone to do it?

Don't forget - Survivor tonight! Enjoy your Thursday and TTFN!

Comments:
PAY SOMEONE MAMMA! Too busy to start stitching your own shoes...hehe! Evan came over last night & brought me & tony sandwiches from Popular...very yummy!!
Happy Thursday!
xoxoxoxoxo
 
Thanks, Heather! Yes, I need 'shoe caps' or new stitches. xxx-ooo
 
Billy's Shoe Repair in Donelson stiched the soles and changed the heels of my expensive dress shoes and just charged $18. I recommend him.
 
Thanks Joe!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?