Wednesday, March 07, 2007

 

Day 380 - Midweek and still Froggy

Greetings, Bloggy Hump-Dayers!

Yes, I still have that old frog in my throat this morning, and it's kind of sore.

When I was leaving work last night (and I was really busy yesterday and left work 45 minutes late) someone said 'go kill that frog tonight'. ;-)

A couple people said they didn't recognize my voice as me when they heard it. No surprise there!

I just guzzled a bottled water before I had my coffee - I'm gonna drown that darn frog, or at least I'll be hydrated!

I turned the shower curtain around to the correct side this morning, I feel much better that it isn't backward. Trust me, almost nobody would have noticed but ME.

Evil Bloggyman - Hey Girl, you sound like a frog and you're OCD - nice combo!

Oops - it's 6am, I'll do a quote and that'll be it for this morning.

Quote of the day:
I'd kiss a frog even if there was no promise of a Prince Charming popping out of it. I love frogs. Cameron Diaz

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
Awww, poor froggy! Hope you feel better soon! Take Vitamin C! **HUGS**
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?