Tuesday, March 06, 2007

 

Day 379 - Twofer Tuesday!

Greetings, Double Troublers!

Today is day TWO of my scratchy throat, but I'm going in to work so they don't think I'm a slacker. I can always bail out and go home again.

Working from home makes me eat too much - I guess I'm not a slacker, I'm a snacker!

This is going to be short because I'm running late this morning.

Totally changing subjects - do you want to know something that aggravates me? Shower curtain rings!

Holding my arms up and trying to fit the little tabs into the little holes is a pain, and THEN some rings clip shut and some rings have a notch that you slide them into.

The reason I am telling the story is this - I washed my shower curtains and rehung them. Guess what? I put the &^%$#@ shower curtain in the master bath back on the wrong side out, which means I have to unclip and clip all those awful rings again. BUT NO, NOT THIS MORNING.

Birthday or Christmas present idea, family - some shower curtain rings with 'anti-insanity' design - how about it? ;-)

TTFN! Love you bye!

Comments:
If they MAKE a shower curtain ring w/ an anti-insanity design, I'm buying some for ME too! Hate those things!! Hope you feel better soon Mamma!
xoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?