Monday, March 05, 2007

 

Day 378 - Monday again!

Greetings, Monday Moaners!

Yes, it's Monday again and the start of a brand new work week.

Here is my vintage necklace I bought at the craft fair for $3. A STEAL.

The roses are quite heavy in weight and made from metal, with either paint or ceramic over them - the red is very bright. It is really pretty.

I am going to work from home today because my throat is scratchy this morning.

I hope I'm not catching Charlie's cold. I haven't had a cold since I can remember, it's been at least 7 months or more. I guess I may be due.

I need some chloroseptic stuff - you know that spray stuff that tastes like mouthwash? I need to run out and get some this morning. I wonder if that has any medicine in it to kill germs, or whether it just cools your throat. Dunno - this question is one of the mysteries of life.

Well, I'd better log on to work and let them know I'll be home this morning. TTFN!

Comments:
I almost choked this morning when I first logged in! I thought you were holding a ROSARY! Beautiful necklace Mamma...and NO, chloroseptic has nothing in it to kill jerms, just a numbing med for your throat...so get some airborne or vitamin C too! xoxoxoxoxo
 
My sympathy, Karen, for your scratchy throat--hope it will be gone by tomorrow. Maybe you are getting sick thinking of doing your taxes! Greetings from Providence!
 
You've been having too much fun eating Cajun food and shopping and now you are being punished. Actually it's Charlie's fault.

Love the necklace -- I've been looking for a red necklace! That's funny Heather thought you had a rosary -- kind of looks like that doesn't it.
 
You've been having too much fun eating Cajun food and shopping and now you are being punished. Actually it's Charlie's fault.

Love the necklace -- I've been looking for a red necklace! That's funny Heather thought you had a rosary -- kind of looks like that doesn't it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?