Sunday, March 04, 2007

 

Day 377 - Sunday - Will I get my taxes done?

Greetings, Blogregation!

Just saying Hello on my way out the door to swim.

I want to work on my taxes when I get back!

Will I? Will I?

Tune in later to find out! TTFN!

I'm back!
Blogger doesn't want to space my text properly now that I've added photos - apologies for that.

Heather has asked for some photos of my craft fair stuff.
The first item is a stained glass heart that is hanging in the guest room - I bought two of them, the other is the color-reverse of this one.
The next items are a little felt easter gift bag, and a little easter bucket with a duck and a candle in it.
Totally adorable!
The last photo is another felt Easter gift bag, and a little tray with frogs on it.
I also bought a necklace and some other stuff.
TTFN again!

Comments:
forget the taxes..put up some pictures from your shopping trip yesterday!! ;)
xoxoxoxox
 
I love the heart! I want to see the necklace too, please.

And was Charlie home ALL ALONE and sick while you were galavanting all around Tennessee? Poor baby.
 
Hi Nancy! I'll take a photo of the necklace too for you. And yes, Charlie spent almost all day sick at home, he went for a little drive but that was it! I think he'll go back to work tomorrow though.
 
I didn't notice earlier that you put more stuff up on this blog! I missed the pictures that I ASKED FOR! :(
That stained glass one is beautiful!! Thanks Mamma! xoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?