Saturday, March 03, 2007

 

Day 376 - Saturday = Swimming + Shopping

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

I'm leaving shortly to go swim, then I'll try to make it to the craft fair when it opens at 9am or soon thereafter. Don't want to miss any bargains!

Charlie is feeling a little bit better this morning.

Blog at ya later, gators! TTFN!

Update at 5:30pm - my feet hurt! I have been on the go since 6am, with one stop at home in the process.

I had a great swim and had the pool to myself for most of the time - that is pure luxury. (one glitch - when I got there my key card didn't work and there was a note on the door that health club members had to go get new key cards made - that took a few minutes but I got it done).

Then I ran a couple errands on that side of town and went to Taco Bell for lunch before I ever made it to the craft fair.

The craft fair was great, and I bought the following:

Something that I DIDN'T buy and wanted to - CHOCOLATE PEANUT BRITTLE!

OMIGOSH, it was so good, I just had the free sample and no more. Glad I have ice cream in the freezer or I might just feel sorry for myself.

After that experience I needed to go to the bank and get more cash.

I hope YOUR weekend is going as nicely as mine! TTFN!


Comments:
Hope you get lots of great stuff at your craft fair! I'm using this beautiful day to do some pre-spring cleaning! Yuck.
xoxoxoxo
 
Thanks Heather! Just stopping back at the house and going out again. The craft fair was great as always! Sorry you're cleaning but I wish I would get motivated to clean! xxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?