Friday, March 02, 2007

 

Day 375 - It's Friday - Say No More!

Greetings, Friday Fans!

It's Friday, a full moon, and a new month! Gallop in a circle, you know what to do!

I just knocked my sliding keyboard shelf off it's track, and sat here holding it until Charlie came to put it back on... Oops.

Charlie came home from work sick yesterday, and is taking today off too - he has a really stuffy head-cold-thing going on. Feel free to post get well wishes. ;-)

Several of us at work are going out for 'caloric abuse' at lunch at Fat Mo's giant hamburger joint.

I am going to have a gyro though and try not to order their delicious chocolate shake made with real ice cream...

Tomorrow is the spring craft fair I've been talking about and looking forward to - maybe I'll take my camera and get a couple of pictures for 'da blog'. Hmmm - do I need to go to the bank before I go? Better not! ;-)

I had a dream last night that a former manager of mine (Bill T. if you used to work with me) was singing a little song about Schenectady, New York. Where on earth did that come from?

It's been a really busy work week, and I am SO ready for the weekend! TTFN!

Comments:
We're in a flood here! Wooohooo! The rain is coming down in buckets....have fun at your craft fair and have a great weekend! Hugs to our sick man...hope Charlie feels better soon! xoxoxo
 
Charlie, I wish I could give you a big HUG to make you feel better!
 
Hi Nancy - Charlie's sick but interested!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?