Thursday, March 01, 2007

 

Day 374 - It's March and it's Storming!

Greetings, Bloggy Storm Chasers!

March is coming in like a lion!

Rain, thunder and lightning arrived around 4am, and it's supposed to be an all-day storm event.

By the way - yesterday it was SEVENTY-FIVE DEGREES!

It was SO beautiful outside that I didn't want to go in! The temperature went from 31 in the morning to 75 in the afternoon - that's a hot flash for ya!

Highs this weekend - 40's. Sheesh.

I'm going to shut down the computer after I blog, so it doesn't get zapped by lightning.

Survivor tonight! I think the ads implied that someone may quit this week - wonder who? The guy with breathing problems - Papa Smurf?

American Idol update - the girls are WAY better than the guys.

My favorite girl at the moment - Melinda Doolittle, the backup singer from Brentwood, Tennessee (which is the town next to where I work).

My favorite guy - Brandon Rogers from California. He grins like Eddy Murphy, by the way.

Gotta go! Have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
Darn it! Forgot to tape Survivor again! I feel bad for the old guy--can't believe he scarfed down whatever gross thing he ate (did he eat the pig snouts?) Hope the losing team wins tonight even tho I'll miss it.
 
AGAIN, blogger didn't publish my comment...bummer. Well to recap my page long comment, the girls ARE better than the boys...but there are a couple guys who are pretty good...my favorite being the one who looks like a 'fry guy' with the crazy curly hair!! Think we're getting your storm tonight...xoxoxoo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?