Tuesday, February 27, 2007

 

Day 372 - Two-fer Tuesday - Mooooo!

Greetings, Bloggy Twins and other double-troublers!

You know your eyesight is going when you start thinking you're seeing bizarre stuff, but it's just because you didn't SEE it correctly.

My two-fer story of the day is about two cows - very similar to these two you see here, except all black.

These two cows are stuck together by getting tangled in a rope.

I was driving to work yesterday, and I thought I saw two black cows who were siamese twins - joined at the head! 'Good grief!', I thought. As I drove closer, I discovered they BOTH had their heads stuck in a big black feed bucket, which made it appear from a distance that there was just one big black cow head! I laughed for a long time and called Charlie on the cell phone to tell him about it. I have SUCH fun driving to work...

Well, I'm running late already this morning, so I'd better make this short and get a 'mooo've on.
(har har har).

TTFN!

Comments:
I LOVE your cow story! THAT is something I would see....crazy!
 
Where was your camera?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?