Monday, February 26, 2007

 

Day 371 - Moanday, Moanday...

Greetings, Bloggy Commuters!

It's Rise and Shine and 'Put your best foot forward' Day!

Don't you LOVE this picture? The internet makes it so easy to find 'art' to go with 'da blog'.

Looks like that foot could use some moisturizer or athlete foots medicine though...

The point is, Monday is here.

The point is, the weekend is OVER and we want more weekend!

We didn't go to a movie after all - Charlie, Joe and I went to Jonathans sports bar instead. A better choice! I had a scrumptious spinach and shrimp quesedilla that probably had a million calories worth of cheese in it. DEEELICIOUS!

Charlie and I didn't do our taxes.

I started my vacuuming but only did a couple rooms.

I did three loads of wash.

I never washed the kitchen floor, just vacuumed it.

Well, maybe I'll accomplish more at work than I have at home the past couple of days. That would make me happy as well.

Hey - if I don't start making progress on my taxes at home, maybe I should bring them to work and do them during my lunch hour? NO, Karen - you need to go outside and walk at lunchtime to burn some of those CALORIES you ate over the weekend. Oh, yeah, right... Sorry...

Guess I'd better get to it! Have a great START to the work week, only 4 more days to go after today! TTFN!

Comments:
EEEWWW! What a thing to look at on Monday! I see enough morgue toes on the CSI shows.
 
Man, just wrote this big long message & my computer crapped out & it didn't publish...yuck. Well, it IS Monday after all! Guess I'll just say hello instead! Have a great week! xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?