Sunday, February 25, 2007

 

Day 370 - Sunday Movie Matinee'

Greetings, Blogregation!

Sorry for the late posting, Charlie and I have been up for hours, had breakfast, and made a Wal-mart run already this morning.

I've also got the wash going (actually drying).

We're going to see 'Bridge to Terabithia' a little later, and we're meeting Buddy Joe at the theater. Maybe we can talk him into a little outing after the movie too.

Hold on a sec, gotta grab something out of the dryer, then turn it back on again...

Ok, I'm back...

Changing subjects - the price of gas has gone up 20 cents a gallon in just the last couple of weeks. I don't like it, and since I can't do anything about it, I can complain to the blog.

Changing subjects - the daffodils are coming into bloom here - can you believe it? I guess it's time to take down the 'winter' wreath from the front door and replace it with a 'spring' wreath. I also have all kinds of assorted snowmen and snowflakes and such scattered around the house.

I did take out my spring pillows for the guest room already, that got me started!

Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go take that wreath off the front door and put the other one out!

Maybe I'll even vacuum today...

Maybe I'll start my taxes that I still haven't done...

Maybe I'll....

Comments:
Re Saturday blog: Hey Charlie: Don't show that photo to your doctor! That's a great breakfast to have but not often. I just finished granola, bananas and lowfat yogurt. Very good actually.
___________
Survivor was gross on Thursday -- I don't think they did the gross food thing last year. I feel so sorry for the loser tribe!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?