Friday, February 23, 2007

 

Day 368 - Friday, Lovely Friday!

Greetings, Bloggy End-of-Weekers!

It's the last day of the work week, and the last Friday in February.

Celebrate by marching in a circle, chanting 'Fri-day, Fri-day, Fri-day!' If you're a penguin, you can do it too.

It has finally warmed up this week in Nashville to something approaching springtime loveliness.

We had one day that hit 70 -that was perfect. Now our afternoons have been in the 50's for a couple of days. That is tolerable, but I'm ready for 70's again.

Do you ever wake up in the night and check out the time? If I wake up and it's 2:22 or 3:33, for some reason it is 'better' than if I wake up in the night and it ISN'T some kind of cool clock time. Why on earth should I care? I don't know - I just DO.

No big plans on the horizon for the weekend - Publix has Edy's ice cream on sale Buy-1-get-1, I have to go get some, that's my favorite.

MAYBE I will get my taxes done. I surely hope so. The government doesn't need to hang on to MY MOOLA one day longer than necessary. MAYBE I will get the kitchen floor washed, I will tell myself I am exercising and to LIKE IT.

That's all for now, folks!! Have a great Friday and a great Weekend! TTFN!

Comments:
Things are pretty exciting there in Tennessee! I know you can't have excitement every day!
 
Nothing exciting here this weekend either...and we don't have warm weather yet...but we WANT some! ;)
xoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?