Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 

Day 366 - It's the Bloggy New Year!

Greetings, Bloggy Buddies!

Happy Bloggy New Year!

Yes, I know it's not really the New Year, but it is for 'da blog'.

So - should I continue with my posting the number of days each time, or ditch that, since it's been a year? I don't mind keeping up with the days if that isn't annoying anyone.

This is going to be short because I'm running late this morning. I almost forgot to download a dozen photos from my camera that I needed for work.

Why would I need my digital camera at work? Because we don't have printable white boards, that's why. We brainstorm all kinds of cool things on the white board, and then take a photo of it for the tech writer to turn into pictorials. Not a bad idea, eh? How innovative, Karen!

Anyhow - time for me to get ready for work and hit the road - have a Happy New Year and I hope you didn't party too much yesterday! (just kidding, no party).

TTFN!

Comments:
Go ahead and keep your numbers Mamma...Lets see if you can get to 1000!!! Or 100000! Happy New Year! (hehehee)
xoxoxoxoxox
 
Thanks, Heather! Hi Phil! How's the new job?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?